Welcome on board the West Somerset Railway
If you're getting ready for the Summer Holidays, why not come visit us at the West Somerset Railway. There are lots of special events going on, as well as our enhanced Yellow timetable running until the end of August.
We have 'Bowlore' at Stogumber Station this weekend, and the 'Octonauts' are visiting on August 2nd. This will be followed by Minehead Summer Festival where on the 13th August we have enhanced our timetable, to assist those travelling to Minehead to see the Red Arrows and Red Devils.
Our lunchtime Fish and Chips special is running from Bishops Lydeard at 12.35 on August 23rd, and at the end of August we have our Late Summer Weekend tying up the end of Summer. In addition we have our Hestercombe Express leaving Minehead every Wednesday at 10.15, and our Dunster Castle Express on Wednesday's and Saturday's on the 10.25 service from Bishops Lydeard.
Lots of things to see and do for all the family. A day out not to be missed!!
- RAILWAYS IN SOUTH WALES THE WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY SPRING STEAM GALA MARCH 26th to 29th 2015
- JULY 26th AND 27th ALONG THE WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY
- Press Release FAREWELL WORKINGS FOR SDJR 7F NUMBER 88 BEFORE HEAVY OVERHAUL
- Press Release “STEAM IN SOUTH WALES” IS THE THEME FOR WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY’s 2015 SPRING STEAM GALA
- THE MINEHEAD SUMMER FESTIVAL AUGUST 13th TO 17th
- Press Release WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY TO OPERATE COACH LINKS FOR DUNSTER COUNTRY FAIR AND DUNSTER SHOW
- Special Train for WSRA AGM – Saturday 19 July 2014
- Press Release THE WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY PUBLISHES ITS CORPORATE PLAN FOR 2014 - 2023
- MINEHEAD HARBOUR FESTIVAL SATURDAY JULY 12th