Welcome on board the West Somerset Railway
It's coming towards the end of the Summer Holidays, but there is still lots of special events going on, as well as our enhanced Yellow timetable running until the end of August and our daily timetable will run until October 5th.
So why not come visit us at the West Somerset Railway.
At the end of August we have our Late Summer Weekend tying up the end of Summer. In addition we have our Hestercombe Express leaving Minehead every Wednesday at 10.15, and our Dunster Castle Express on Wednesday's and Saturday's on the 10.25 service from Bishops Lydeard.
There are lots of catering specials throughout September, and the welcome return of the Lynton and Lynmouth Explorer on the 12th, 19th and 26th.
Meet and Greet with Peppa Pig and George will happen on September 20th at Minehead Station.
Bookings are being taken for our Halloween and Christmas specials. CAMRA (Sept 13-14) and Autumn Gala (Oct 2nd to 5th) tickets are available for reduced prices in advance online or by calling our ticket office on 01643 704996.
Lots of things to see and do for all the family. A day out not to be missed!!
- FRIDAY AUGUST 15th
- Press Release BOOK SIGNING AT MINEHEAD STATION SHOP AUGUST 30th & 31st.
- FURTHER PROVISION FOR WHEELCHAIR PASSENGERS ON THE WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY
- Update from the Chairman on the future of the West Somerset Railway
- DON’T FANCY COOKING LUNCH ON BANK HOLIDAY SATURDAY?
- LOTS TO VISIT AND DO IN WEST SOMERSET BETWEEN AUGUST 10th AND 17th
- WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY TOURIST INFORMATION NEWS. AUGUST 2014
- RAILWAYS IN SOUTH WALES THE WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY SPRING STEAM GALA MARCH 26th to 29th 2015
- Press Release “STEAM IN SOUTH WALES” IS THE THEME FOR WEST SOMERSET RAILWAY’s 2015 SPRING STEAM GALA